Monday, July 19, 2010

Status




Update: My soldier just said the canteen made no sense. I'm not sure why I have him holding one in the first place.

I should probably get to redoing this soon.
Updated version
Working on a background now. Gotta add in a gun.
This is my first time doing armor work. And drawing this without a reference, I realize there's a lot of inefficient pieces of armor, I had to shorten his shin armor because I noticed it would dig into his ankle if he sat/walked.

More to come.

(This is a hastily thrown together blog: due to be edited when I wake up.)
Quick color concept of a soldier (update expected).


Dedicated to my Solider in training.
As well as an homage to all Soldiers.

I haven't gotten around to developing a story, but I have brief summary for my comic. This is just one of the main character in it.
His alias is "Status".

Further details will be added later.

Preliminary sketch building up to it:




Still in progress.

Later for now!

1 comment: