Friday, March 5, 2010

Look at what I found!


(Click on the images for a clearer image/color idea: Im unsure why the color's are muted as I upload them)


My freshman year, we had to work with color in our Method's and Concept class.
We learned about shades and how it can effect everything!
Scintillation for example, is when two colors are similar in saturation and shade, causing a bit of a swimmy movement between the two. It makes me so dizzzzyyyy.

Now hopefully, if your computer settings allow you to- you can see my "psychedelic" poster staring the infamous pokemon: Mudkip!

Sadly, my old laptop was stolen, and I lost my original poster. I only have the screenshots and other clips that I had taken.


(Ps: I drew this mudkip in Illustrator, alright! No copying and pasting here! We don't tolerate that!)

But I will claim ownership over the work of this poster.


©Shan

1 comment:

  1. I need to fix my color settings to enjoy this better, but I really like the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete